The leaked documents detail how:
- CIA has espionage division more powerful than NSA with no checks and balances.
- CIA’s secret hacking division produced a huge about of weaponized malware to infest iPhone, Android phones — and lost control of it.
- CIA loses control of entire cyber weapons arsenal due to negligence.
- Obama’s CIA built most powerful cyber attack arsenal, costing U.S. taxpayers $100+ billion. Lost it due to negligence.
- CIA illicitly hoarded “zero day” attacks, putting business and government at risk.
- Obama admin used their advanced cyber attack arsenal against private citizens.
- CIA inserted CIA coders in major U.S. tech companies to implement backdoors directly.
- CIA can turn smart TVs, iPhones, gaming consoles and many other electronicc devices into open mics.
- CIA can spy on you through your smart TV.
- CIA can turn all internet-enabled consumer electronic devices into listening devices.
- CIA has backdoors to every PC running Microsoft.
- Skype voice conversations are converted into text and stored in CIA spy cloud.
- CIA has backdoor access to basically anything produced by Microsoft, Apple, Cisco and Google.
- CIA can remotely control cars, planes, and hospital devices — a useful technique for assassinations.
- CIA malware is used to spy on journalists, discover sources of leaks.
- U.S. Consulate in Frankfurt is a covert CIA hacking center.
- CIA uses Russian malware, leaves fake “fingerprints” to “misdirect attribution” of cyber attacks.